Thursday, April 9, 2009

FATHER GOD, I pray for all of my wonderful friends who are reading this. I pray that YOU will guide them in all that they do. I pray that YOU will bless them and protect them from evil. Jesus, I pray that You will wash their sins clean and I pray that they accept You as their Savior. Holy Spirit, I pray that You will dwell within them. It was the greatest day for my wife and I when we were Baptized. I felt such peace when we made our covenent with Jesus and accepted Him as our Savior. I highly recommend a fully submerged Baptism, just like the one's John the Baptist did for so many.
Jesus declared, "I tell you the truth, no one can see the kingdom of GOD unless he's born again." John 3:3-8 Jesus says again, "I tell you the truth, no one can enter the kingdom of GOD unless he's born of water and the spirit."
When we are Baptized in water, we are reborn in Jesus Christ and our sins are washed clean ! There's only one way to heaven folks, and that way is Jesus Christ !!!
"If we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST HIS SON CLEANSETH US FROM ALL SIN" (1st John1:7).
"And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and WASHED US FROM OUR SINS IN HIS OWN BLOOD" (Revelation 1:5]
For GOD so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.
John 3:16
JOHN 14:6
I am the way, the truth and the life, no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Bill,

    I found your profile on my Ning network, "Ghost Hunters". It's great to find a man of strong faith who is unafraid to write and speak about his beliefs and convictions. Happy Easter to you and yours. Enjoy the gift of everlasting life that Jesus gave to us all.

    Randy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bill,
    The Holy Scriptures DO NOT state "shall not perish", they state "should not", also rendered "might not". To state 'shall not' might lead some not well learned in scripture to think that just believing that Jesus is, would be enough to keep one from eternal seperation from God.
    Holy Writ clearly teaches that one must have an 'obedient" faith that produces fruit.
    I'm sure that you want people drawn close to God, through Christ, in God's way.
    In todays post-modernist thought, satan uses mans feeble attemts to think as God, to deceive the world
    James 2:19 states:
    Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.
    References:
    De 6:4 Isa 43:10 44:6,8 45:6,21,22 46:9 Zec 14:9 Mr 12:29 Joh 17:3 Ro 3:30 1Co 8:4,6 Ga 3:20 Eph 4:5,6 1Ti 2:5 Jude 1:4
    thou doest. Jon 4:4,9 Mr 7:9
    the. Mt 8:29 Mr 1:24 5:7 Lu 4:34 Ac 16:17 19:15 24:25 Jude 1:6 Re 20:2,3,10
    Let us all pray that men hear the Word, and come to God through Christ as He instructs, with an obedient faith, to believe that Christ is and that we confess before men that Christ is the son of God, that we change our hearts from our sinful past, and be baptized into His death:Romans 6:v 3&4. God bless you in Truth, Tim

    ReplyDelete