Sunday, May 31, 2009

Dark Force Review !

This was sent to me the other day and I forgot to share it with you. I get these kinds of book reviews all the time.
 
I was on a plane on my home from a trip with my husband on October 5 when I finished reading Dark Force.   When you read the book you will find out why this date is so important.  if you have just seen the T.V. documentary you will be as surprised as I was to see all the changes the station made for the show. I was actually mad that the network changed details. As I read  I cried several times as I read about the daily battles the Bean family faced with the evil that inhabited this house. Bill wrote with such passion I could feel the frustration, fear, anger this family dealt with daily.  I cried several times as I read about the boy(Bill) trials and the horrible things he had to face as a boy. As you read you will find that a lot of men could not face these things. AS I read I learned this family had  a spiritutal bond with God they relied on to see them through the daily events. Without this firm belief in GOD evil may have won. I truly enjoyed reading this book. Bill and his family are a true inspiration.
                                                                                          Rachel Gekko

No comments:

Post a Comment